Friday, May 2, 2008

Timmy Terrific !

I'm finishing my blogs on the family and Tim is my next victim!

I'll never forget the first time Jacki brought Tim home. OOOOOOOhhhhhh, he was cute! She had been having a hard time with an old boyfriend and I thought Tim was just awesome. It was evident that he was respectful and responsible. Jacki brought Tim home for lunch one day, and it was about the third time he had been over. They were watching one of Jacki's shows on tv about weddings and he told her "When I get married, I know I'm going to cry." Well, we were extremely lucky and he married our Jacki! And he DID cry - all the way down the aisle and during the entire ceremony. He was SUCH a handsome groom!

Tim and his dad before the wedding...

Here he is sleeping while Jacki was in the hospital in labor - he did wake up for the hard stuff...

And here he is with the finished product - our wonderful Miss Allie!

We're SO blessed to have him as part of our family. We love you Tim!

8 comments:

Dee said...

We are so very lucky to have Tim in our family. He is cute, handsome, charming, fun, funny, --he can take Ival's insults and give back----and he is a great husband and FATHER.
Thanks Tim for joining this crazy bunch !
love you !

kate said...

Aaawww, that's a sweet tribute to a wonderful guy. Tim is perfect for Jacki, an awesome daddy and such a great addition to our crazy family.

We love you Tim!

JACKI said...

you picked the perfect day to "gaga" over Tim...

Happy birthday Timmy!

:o)

Dee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TIMMMM,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUU !!!!!!

love, Gramma Dee

Jodi said...

You think I didn't know that? Of course I knew that!

kate said...

Jod, sweetie, that chicken picture has GOT TO GO.

Jodi said...

Oh frig. Fine.

Linda said...

Yea, he is a hot little number, and a great husband and dad.

Thanks for sticking with us Tim!