Friday, May 2, 2008

Miss Allie

Adam calls her Albert, kinda cute! She was born early and was SO tiny! She had to stay in the hospital for several days but she was so worth the wait. Allie has quite the personality. She's very independant yet so loving and gets quite a kick out of herself when she does something silly. At this point in her life, she lives for food. The first thing she does when she gets to our house is to go "shopping" in the pantry. She gets REALLY mad if she picks something I know she won't like and I won't give it to her.

Eating again...

Allie and Jacki (she's such a good mom!)

There's nothing better than grandkids, they are truly the love of my life!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Ohhhhh, that's so cute---she's so cute. Sweet pictures and yes, Allie does love to eat.
You're such a good Gramma !
love you !

kate said...

Oh, Allie Joan. She is SO frickin' cute.

YOU are cute, by the way...are those new glasses in the last photo?

Linda said...

I'M JEALOUS!!! I wan't grandkids! No fair you get 3! To heck with match.com, I'm gettin' on grandkids.com and I'm gonna find ME some of those!

^_^