Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Going Through The Pictures On My Computer...

I'm STILL going through the pictures on my computer trying to organize them in order to get them put onto CDs so that I can get some of the memory back on my computer. Occasionally, I run across something that just amazes me or makes me think "What the hell!" when I manage to get several together that have the same theme.

So, below are some pictures that make me wonder, "Why do people end up with my underwear on their heads????"



7 comments:

Dee said...

What a goofy "theme". Somehow its more acceptable on Grace ! But your underwear is apparently VERY entertaining !!!!!!!!!!

kate said...

Well, if you'd keep your panties on they might not end up as hats!!

Jodi said...

Well, I have 2 pair, am I supposed to wear them both at once???

Anonymous said...

2 pair?? Rich B__ch ! Don't use your Blog as a place to flaunt your wealth and underwear! Sheri

Jodi said...

Oh shoot, I can't help it. Some of us are just so much more fortunate than others. I've always been one of those...

Linda said...

I know the feeling sis,... my underwear end up in some pretty strange places too!!!

LMAO!!!!!

Park said...

I am just glad they are yours and not Uncle Ivals'... "_