Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Much Needed Mini Vacation...

My daughter is going to see her cousin in Portland this weekend.  They've been best buddies since they were born.  They were only 3 months apart and they grew up only being about a mile away from eachother.  I feel so glad to know that even though they now live hundreds of miles apart, they still remain close.



Jacki has a small home daycare and watched Lisa's baby, Koby, for the first year of her life - until Lisa moved to Portland.  Sniff, sniff.  But tomorrow, Jacki leaves to go see her baby for the first time in almost a year.




Isn't that just about the cutest child you've ever seen? 

I hope you girls have a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Jacki gets her Koby fix, Koby gets her Jacki fix and Lisa and Jacki get their mini vacation and cousins/best friends fix. yeaaaa.
I think I am almost as excited as they are, thinking of them having some time together. FUN !

Enjoy, girls. I love you both with all my heart !

Sheri said...

I truly love that last picture of Koby!!!

kate said...

Yay!!! They'll have sooo much fun. Can't wait to hear about it!