Thursday, June 11, 2009

Anyone Remember The Hair Bear Bunch???

Now I know that everyone in the world is going to be blogging about this. How can you possibly resist? The infamous Phil Spector and his wide array of wigs absolutely fascinates me. Really, no commentary is needed. Which is YOUR favorite!?

This is one of his first mugshots. Now the hair is plenty scary, but those eyes - eeeewwww!

I think he's flipping the Prosecutor the bird... And again, those eyes!

Now see, this one might not be so bad if it were a better color. I'm sorry, he's just not a blond. It's makes his skin look too pale. Maybe if he wore a cherry red lipstick this one could be saved.

This one looks like it's out of the 70s.

And this one looks like he just got out of bed. Damn, is he wearing a pearl necklace???

Rock star, scary guy, rather demure...

And now for my post title. Does anyone remember the cartoon The Hair Bear Bunch?

Well here it is in real life! Really, does he think this looks good?

And now, dear Phil, has been reduced to this. According to his wife "They've taken his life, his dignity, and now his hair." Sorry 'mam, that's considered contraband in the Big House/Stoney Lonesome/Crowbar Hotel/Joint/Pokey/Shitter...

9 comments:

Dee said...

Gee, and I thought I had bad hair days ! His are by choice.

kate said...

I'm really torn between the Crazy Jewish Mother (pink chair, pearl necklace) look and the Just Stuck My Finder in a Light Socket look. Do I HAVE to pick just one??

Jodi said...

I know, it's hard to pick just one, but I have to admit, I'm rather fond of the latest mug shot.

Just pathetic...

tallulah said...

Ummm....eeewwww.

Jodi said...

Yes T, and we're not supposed to pre-judge people as jurors? Do You REALLY think they didn't decide the moment they saw him that this luny was capable of murder and torrid sex acts? I think not.

Fancy Schmancy said...

You're right, all I would have had to do is look at his crazy hair and eyes and I would have been sold on anything the prosecution was selling...

Jodi said...

Me too Fancy, and I always thought I could be unbiased...

kate said...

You? Unbiased?? Oh my god, that is the funniest damn thing I've ever heard!!

I love you sis. Don't hurt me, k?

Anonymous said...

for a psychopath.. the man has STYLE !