One of my favorite blogs is Meridian Road. I like the things she does and I love the fact that she's local. I haven't found too many local blogs that interest me. Her last post was "25 Things" and I thought it would be fun to do. So, here's 25 things about me that you may or may not know, and may or may not care about!
1. My wardrobe consists of jeans, t-shirts, and sweat shirts - and most have Boise State Broncos logos on them. Rather embarrassing when I think about it, but it's what I'm comfortable in.
2. I love to do cross stitch. It got hard to do several years ago so I quit. But, I now use readers and have started again.
3. My dream job would be to be a picker. I just love almost anything old. My tastes have now gone toward primitives.
4. We're building our dream house. Not a dream house like most would think of. It's a barn with a huge open space in the middle, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a laundry room. Very basic but it's what we want.
5. I never cry. I think there's something wrong with me. That's just not normal.
6. I have a collection of old clocks. I especially love old alarm clocks.
7. If I won the lottery, I would take care of friends and family, then have a wonderful time making donations to people and charities that needed help.
8. My dream vacation would be on a tropical island - or having free reign in an old ghost town.
9. I would love to be a glass blower.
10. I can't scream. None of the women in my family can scream. If I ever need to scream, I'm screwed.
11. I would love to see Vermont.
12. I would love to have a makeover. A REAL makeover. I bet they'd make me wear a dress.
13. I would love to see a UFO - and bigfoot.
14. I love to gamble. I'm a sucker for penny slot machines. If I had unlimited funds, I could sit at them for days.
15. I have a hard time connecting to women and get along much better with men. I always feel like women are judging me and it makes me feel insecure.
16. When I was in high school, my best friend and I went to a party at a campground in Garden Valley. Some "strangers" had invited us after they asked us for directions. These strangers ended up dancing around the campfire naked while I sat in the car, honking the horn (my friend has disappeared), terrified I was going to be killed.
17. I would love to have another German Shepherd.
18. I want miniature donkeys.
19. In my younger days I dated several men because I felt sorry for them. I even married one of them and then he committed suicide. I should have realized then that I was going to make men miserable!
20. I love taking baths in my jetted tub.
21. I tend to overextend myself. There's still so much I want to do and so many people I want to help that I have a hard time saying no, or not being the first one to volunteer. I usually end up disappointing others and myself.
22. I've never had a boy/man break up with me.
23. I've never been fired from a job.
24. My favorite job was when I worked for Fish and Game. I loved getting out into the field when I could and loved the people I worked with.
25. I would love to have a reading with a psychic.
That's it! If you have a blog, I'd love to see your 25 things. If not, post them below. It was hard for me to think of 25, so you don't HAVE to do them all.