Friday, September 3, 2010

We Signed the Papers!

We're done, the property is ours! What a wonderful feeling that is. Now, we just have to sell the house. For those of you that wanted to see the bonus room, here it is. I painted it several years ago and now that it's all cleaned up, I love this room. Granted, the computers don't add much but Adam has his "stuff" all in one place and is quite content.





Saturday at 4, we're taking our lawn chairs up to the property and are going to just sit there and have a few beers with our realtor and his wife and kids and anyone else that wants to join us. If you have nothing better to do, come on up!

3 comments:

Dee said...

Looks so nice. And ----yeaaaaaaa! But--- Now comes all the HARD WORK on that property. It will be labors of love.

Sheri said...

I love the paint job in that room!! Enjoy your beer's on your very own dream property! Congrats

Anonymous said...

Nice house Jodi, I am now embarrassed by my blog. It's nothing at all like yours, but I guess I'll spend a little time on it each night and see what I can do to make it jump out at folks. Thanks for being my only follower, but that's okay. I haven't blogged anything interesting yet!