Monday, July 7, 2008

New Blog Link...

I've added a new blog to my links. This guy is so freakin' funny and has great stories to tell. He lives in Idaho now but is originally from Oregon. Since three out 5 of my readers are from Oregon, you're definately going to love his post "Oregon Special Edition Barbies". Enjoy!

I haven't figured out yet how to add a link that you can click on (help Kate!) but I guess the old cut n' paste will work.

http://dadintheheadlights.wordpress.com/2008/02/20/oregon-special-edition-barbies/

5 comments:

kate said...

Ok, first go to the web-site you want to link to and copy the web address. Then, go back and type your content. When you get to the name of the blog you want to link to, highlight those words and then go to the tool bar (with the tool to allow you to insert photos or make your text bold etc.) and click on the earth/link symbol. A new window will open and THAT is where you PASTE the website name that you copied earlier. Make sense? If not, I'll show ya when I'm down there this weekend.

kate said...

Oh man, that is FUNNY!!! I, of course, love Eugene Barbie.

Linda said...

I went to this site and LOVED it! When you live here, you totally get the Lake Oswego Barbie, vs the Beaverton Barbie vs the ! How feaking cool!

Jodi said...

Well, I don't really "get" them all, but I knew those of you who live(d) there would - but they were all very funny!

Anonymous said...

trade weaken phanesh tarun obesity fuxzeu pays vastly upfront allopathic universality
lolikneri havaqatsu