Monday, July 21, 2008

Idaho Game Warden Magazine


For many years, I was the Editor of the Idaho Conservation Officers Association Newsletter. Now, they've moved on to bigger, and much better things! They now publish the Idaho Game Warden Magazine and it's a wonderful publication. If you're at all interested in Idaho, the outdoors, what it's REALLY like to be a Game Warden, or some of the best insider tips for hunting, fishing, and wildlife viewing, get a subscription! It's only $10 a year and the money goes to the Idaho Conservation Officers' Association - a GREAT cause!

Even if you don't hunt or fish, you'll find the first-hand stories of Game Wardens to be fascinating. They work hard, miss holidays/birthdays/anniversaries with their families, face people every day who are armed, but they also have jobs that most of us would love to have. Oh, and the pictures are awesome!

I got on their website and got my subsciption this morning. I may even let Elmer read it. If you're interested in subscribing to this great magazine, here's the link. Enjoy!

http://www.idahogamewardenmagazine.com/

5 comments:

Linda said...

That is cool. Are you going to be working with/for the magazine?

Jodi said...

Oh no. It's been going for almost 2 years now and that's WAY over my head!

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.