Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dysfunctional Family Feud...

Kate is getting married - in a rather "unconventional" way. It's going to be a day of smartassery and tomfoolery. So, in keeping with such an unusual "theme" we'll be playing a round (or two) or "Dysfunctional Family Feud."

David's family is Jewish. From what I understand, she calls herself The Queen of F-ing Everything." She MUST have a great sense of humor!

And Kate's family, well, I'm afraid we're hillbillies even though Kate wants no part of it.

So, I need to come up with some "Family Feud" questions in keeping with both families lifestyle and values, or lack thereof.

I need your help people! Sheri, I'm counting on you! However, these questions will need to be kept secret from the "Lubly Couple" so please email your comments to me.

6 comments:

kate said...

Oh lord. This is going to be trouble, I can tell. And yes, David's mom has a FABULOUS sense of humor and can take huge amounts of shit from her sons. THEY are the ones who call her the QFE.

Lubly couple...heh heh...

kate said...

And also? How'd you get that picture of Steve? Are those new overalls?

Jodi said...

Yes, he bought them special for your wedding.

Dee said...

This is going to be the funest wedding ever. I hope people come up with great questions as I am blank.
I just love it when our family gets together and that day WAS lubbly !

Linda said...

I'll be thinking of a few questions....

Jodi said...

Oh, I'm COUNTING on you!