Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Amazing Presto Bucket!


Don't ask my why, but I saw these on tv and had to look them up on the Internet. They're the cutest things! When you're not using them, they fold up flat. Is that cute or what?? For some reason, I feel like I need one - in every color. Yes, they come in about 8 different colors. I don't do yard work so why do I need a bucket? What would I carry in it? HA! I know! I don't carry a purse, I'll use a bucket instead! And with these great colors, there's one to match every t-shirt and pair of socks I own!

6 comments:

kate said...

The sad thing is, I could actually see you doing that. :)

Dee said...

Sad? I think its cute. If it matches her socks, she's dressed formal.

kate said...

Yes, but the question is: do her socks match EACH OTHER?

Dee said...

That's informal.

Jodi said...

Oh, you guys are funny! I could be a trend setter and in a year or two, EVERYBODY is going to be carrying a bucket instead of a purse - laugh THEN!

kate said...

Oh, we will. I promise.