Ival will be taking a well-deserved break on October 12th to go hunting with his brother Joe and a couple of other guys. He told me about a month ago that he thought he'd cancel because of the house. After some 'discussion' I told him that there was no way he was cancelling, he needed to go.
So, Adam and I may be doing the moving. I know there's no way I can wait a week to move if it's possible to do it sooner. It would also be great fun to have it ALL done when Ival gets home. We're actually planning on hiring the movers who moved all our stuff to storage in April to bring everything to the house so we just have to unpack and find proper homes for everything. I keep remembering how once we bought Jacob Springs he spent every night up there for 2 years, planting things, hauling buckets of water to keep them alive, sleeping in the tent and just loving the fact that SOMEDAY we would be living there.
So do you think we can get moved AND build a yard fence all in one week before he gets home?