My friend, Mrs. Vox at If You Don't Like it, Get the Hell Off My Blog - or something similar, just posted about the things she wants to do with her daughter instead of buying her "stuff." So, she asked about having a bucket list.
I made one several years ago, but it probably wasn't very realistic. So, I'll try again, with things I think I can probably actually accomplish in my remaining years.
1. Bike the Route of the Hiawatha
2. Raise over $10,000 for a charity
3. Build and live in our barnhouse
4. Get a wildlife rehab permit
5. Go on another cruise (or 3 or 4!)
6. See Belize
7. Own horses and miniature donkeys
8. Visit Vermont
9. Take the kids and grandkids on a vacation
10. Drive across the United States (maybe on Route 66!)
Doesn't that all sound like fun? I know that I could actually cross at least 3 of those off my bucket list by the end of next summer.
What's on your bucket list?