But, we're now thinking of moving to Plan B. I realize that the selling season is really just starting, but I'm getting really impatient. We met with a guy who does "hobby farm" loans to see what we could do as far as starting on the new place if we decided to lease our current house for a few years. With mortgages so hard to get right now, I thought "no way" would we be able to get a loan when we already have two homes that we have on our credit report right now. But, our daughter and her husband rent the house in Meridian, and he said if we could get a lease agreement on our house in Hidden Springs that our credit is so good that there's no problem.
So, what would you do? Wait it out a few more months to see if we sell and risk not having our house built on the property until winter, or lease this for a few years until the market picks up and try then to sell it?
I'm sooooooo ready to move on to this (and horses)...
Help, I need advice! What would you do?