Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Crocs ...

I've always been a fashion diva. Everybody says so.

I love my crocs, especially the ones mom gave me that are fuzzy inside. I wear them all winter - they're winter crocs.


But evidently, not everyone shares my love of these comfortable, wonderful shoes. This article is hilarious and has made me re-think wearing them ever again. I keep picturing everyone who happens to be sitting down, quietly laughing at me as I pass by.

My crocs are much like my t-shirts and sweatshirts, I have my everyday ones, and the ones with no stains for when I need to look "good".

I don't have the high heels, I'm not so sure they would look good with my jeans and sweatshirts.

4 comments:

kate said...

I couldn't access that article to see why everyone would be quietly laughing at you (aside from the obvious, of course.)

High heeled crocs are SO SO WRONG. Talk about fugly. aaggghh.

Unknown said...

http://www.newsweek.com/id/150240/

It gave me errors, too. I think there is an extra "http://" in the blog link but the one above should work.

If crocs are comfortable for you, though, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks!

tallulah said...

I don't know what I did before Crocs were invented. Not for me, (although I do have a pair)but for my children. Instant easy-on, easy-off and great in the water. All of my children have two pair, in case of course they misplace one of the pair!

Jodi said...

And, I suppose, that is why I love crocs - easy on, easy off - God forbid I should have to tie my shoes!

Hmmm. Do people even have shoes that tie any more???