Friday, March 9, 2012

Oh Yes He Did...

We need 3 ceiling fans for Jacob Springs.  I've looked at them all, I swear.  I saw this in the first store I went in and it is by far my favorite.  If I can shave enough money off other things, I may get one of these for the main room.  It's about $1,800.  That's ridiculous!



So, my brother and his wife needed a ceiling fan in their bedroom and they didn't want to pay the cost for a ceiling fan from a store.  So, my sister-in-law came home from work one day and my brother took her into the bedroom to show her that he had installed a ceiling fan for her...


This isn't theirs.  But he did indeed put a box fan on the ceiling.  You know how you can find thousands of pictures on the Internet of just about anything you're looking for?  Well, believe it or not, this is the only picture I could find of anyone else having put a box fan on their ceiling.  I know, hard to believe.

So, knowing my brother, I'm sure it's either strung up there with fishing line or duct tape.  God I love him!



I guess he's going to have to add Interior Designer to his business cards...

4 comments:

Kev said...

That is what I am talking about!!!

kate said...

Oh dear god. He really is one of a kind.

Dee said...

And, fortunately, he's OUR one of a kind.

I love his imagination, humor and----HIM.!!!

Linda said...

Don't ya just love him.