Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Halloween Wedding...

Before I show you pictures of the wedding, I have to share Adam's pumpkins. One day while I was a work, he carved these. Pretty darned good if you ask me!


Yesterday I attended my very first Halloween wedding. My niece married the man she's been dating for several years. They're such a wonderful couple and I know they're going to be happy together for many, many years. Thanks for letting us share such a wonderful day with you!

And this is what a halloween wedding is like...

BSU fan and Raggedy Ann (my mom and Elmer's mom)


My sister-in-law (the mother of the bride) used to make prom dresses for all her nieces and her daughters. Below are three of the dresses she made in the 80s...






My niece as Rosie the Riveter


A few of the scary guests...




If you won't kiss the cook, he'll kiss you!


My 3 adorable grandkids!


Elmer's mom and her sister


These 2 were really scary! My granddaughter (she's 3) kept saying, "Let's get out of here!" every time she saw them. They were awesome.


And, the wedding cakes and topper - awesome!





My beautiful niece (sister of the bride)


The bride and groom. They're the most wonderful couple. Congratulations Abbie and Steve! It was an awesome evening!

7 comments:

kate said...

Oh yay! I'm so glad you posted photos! It looked like so much fun; what a cool idea. I want to see more more more!

Dee said...

Beautiful bride, sweet wedding and fun guests ! The wedding day was well planned and was enjoyed by all, including the bride and groom!

Thanks for the pics- great !

Dee said...

Oh yes,------Adam, very creative pumpkins ! One needs some Pepto Bismo.

tallulah said...

What a great idea to have a Halloween wedding where the guests dress up!

Jodi said...

T, I thought of you so many times during the evening - especially when I saw the cake topper!

jaci said...

What an absolutely fun wedding! Your grandbabies are just adorable, Jodi!

And I really liked the pumpkins. ;)

Thank you so much for sharing!

boisecommaidaho said...

I LOVE Halloween anything! What a great time to celebrate a marriage. I saw the big tent and wondered if perhaps there was a top secret adult costume party going on, ha! The Día de los Muertos cake toppers were perfect!