Friday, July 3, 2009

THANK YOU!



My baking hero Bakerella made these awesome cake pops to honor our military men and women for the 4th. As a proud mother and mother-in-law of two people in the military, these really made me happy. Heather and Jake, I couldn't be more proud of you - and all of our men and women in the military.

Let's remember what this holiday is really about as those of us who are so lucky to live in the US spend time with our families tomorrow while many are away from theirs. Happy 4th of July to all of you!

4 comments:

Dee said...

HAPPY 4TH TO EVERYONE !

And a huge Thank you to Heather and Jake and EVERY ONE of the members in the Military ! present and past. We would not have the cushy life we live without them. (we would be speaking German or Russian or Chinese or Japanese and life would be oh so different).
Lucky us to live in the U. S. !

Anonymous said...

Me to Dad

H said...

I am just amazed that anyone can create something so pretty that's edible. :)

I'm gonna give ya a call here in a little bit. Love you!

Jodi said...

Yep, she just amazes me with the things she does. So much fun! We need to think of something to do with those pens I got!