Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Did You Know There's a QVC of Men?

Boy have things changed since I was dating over 22 years ago. We used to have to physically leave home to find our perfect mates. Well, I'll be damned, now there's a QVC of men called Match.com. It's freakin' amazing! You get on your computer and "shop" for a guy! You get to see what he looks like without having to look him in the eye! You can see if he's a nice looker, and if you like him, you can read all about him to see if he's your type!

I'm glad I have my wonderful husband of 22 years, but don't tell him, but I did me some shoppin' and lookey here what I found!

You can get 'em as singles...

Or, if you can't decide, you can get a pair...

And shoot, I even found twins!

7 comments:

kate said...

EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! You KNOW the theme song from "Deliverance" was playing when those "twins" got their picture taken.

Dee said...

Uh, I wouldn't for for the twins. I think they're unhappy cuz their shirts don't match. And I thought the middle pic were twins. At least their attitude. You can forward these on to Linda when she runs out of possibilities.

H said...

I thought nothing could make me appreciate Jake more...

Linda said...

Actually, the middle picture, the feller on the right,... yup, we's meetin' fer a brewski after church on Sund'y.

I love QVCin' fer men.

Jodi said...

Oh, he's the cutest one by far! Since Kate's gonna be there, maybe she kin meet him too!

Anonymous said...

what happened to your Mummy post???

Jodi said...

I accidently deleted it...