Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Puss N' Boots - The Sissy Sister

For some reason, my youngest sister Kate seems to challenge me to a duel about once a year and it always seems to some about when there's a wedding planned. This time, it's HER wedding.

We've been discussing what to name our niece Lisa's baby - like it's up to us. But I'll be darned if Kate didn't post the following:

"Do you want to fight? You want a piece of me? Huh? Do ya?"
September 9, 2008 11:39 AM



And the year before that, on the date of Linda's wedding, this is what happened:

In reading Linda's blog "What doesn't kill us will make us stronger," she stated her "fear" of youngest sister Kate. Now Kate talks big, but she's rather a sissy - unless you get her talking about politics, religion, anonymous comments on her blog, head lice, the overly-friendly checker at Albertsons, her boss, her co-workers, her neighbor Ted, or her ex-husband's new girlfriend. But other than that, she is definitely a sissy - and I told her so. So the sissy-sister has challenged me to a duel - at sunrise on September 15 - the morning of Linda's wedding - on the beach at Rockaway, Oregon. She has said she shall go by the name "Puss-n-Boots" (see, even the name she picked out is sissy...) I accept your challenge Kate, and I shall be known as "Twisted Sister" or "Nasty Nancy the Dueling Nazi" - I haven't decided yet. But leave your cotton candy at home - for we shall leg wrestle - on the beach at Rockaway, Oregon - at sunrise - on the day of Linda's wedding - September 15. And I shall kick your sorry butt...

So, Kate, we shall meet at the monkey bars at the Hidden Springs Charter School, on the morning of September 13 - at dawn (or maybe around 9am) - the morning of your wedding. We will chicken fight with our legs until one of us drops. And again, I shall kick your sorry butt...

4 comments:

Dee said...

ah geeeeee, not again ! As I remember last time there was a lot of running and screaming like little girls ! And you both hid behind a sand dune so NOBODY saw what actually happened. And you can bet no one in their right mind will witness this confrontation either. You both talk big, but I think there is a lot of giggling and hugging going on rather than butt kicking .

JACKI said...

YES!!! fight! fight! fight!

kate said...

Chicken fighting?? Chicken fighting? Yeah, that sounds like the kind of thing YOU'D do.

bock bock gagock!!!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i love it