Saturday, March 1, 2008

Gotta Love Him.

My brother Steve is here for the weekend visiting. He's a logger. He's also the true definition of a hillbilly. I'm afraid I'm WAY too much like him. He and Ival went to Cabelas this morning and I just had to take a picture of his truck parked out in front of our house. Looks like a regular truck - well maybe a bit different, it has a brush guard on front and a fishing pole sticking out of the back along with a couple of jacks and some other stuff. Not really sure what some of it is.



But here's the REAL difference...



He was my best friend growing up, taught me just about everything I know. Guess that's why I've never been a "girly girl."

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ouch!

Linda said...

I'm just glad that we live in a country where you CAN put whatever you want on yer truck!